Friday, March 3, 2017

Judge James Joins Glowburn



I know, I know, the Living 4 Crits blog has been a bit quiet lately, but I promise that I have a really good reason.  

As some of you may know, a few weeks ago I was offered the opportunity to join the Glowburn podcast as a cohost.  For those not "in the know", Glowburn is a podcast dedicated to the upcoming Mutant Crawl Classics Role Playing Game, celebrating all varieties of old-school, post-apocalyptic RPG's  

I'm already a stark raving mad Dungeon Crawl Classics fan, and I've been feverishly awaiting Mutant Crawl Classics since the Kickstarter.  The opportunity to join Judge +Forrest Aguirre is truly an honor.  I have to admit that I'm still fanboy'ing out a bit over the opportunity.  I started listening to Glowburn right after the first episode released, and have eagerly awaited each show.  I'm that lucky podcast fan who now gets to be on the show... woot!

With all that said, I invite all of you to come check us out:

  • If you are a Twitter user, go follow @Glowburn.  Seriously, go do it now.   

So go check out me and Judge Forrest on Glowburn, and if you like what you hear please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment