Saturday, July 14, 2018

#30Days30Miniatures - Day 21



Behold Thoraxis! Mightiest of barbarian warriors! Greatest swordsman who has ever set foot in the city of Felstad, bravest pirate who has ever sailed the Ghost Archipelago, and finest hero of Tristram.


When I saw this Reaper Bones miniature at Phantom Games last week, I just had to have it. For a couple years now I've been playing Diablo 3 on Xbox with my three kiddos. My character is Thoraxis the Barbarian. This miniature may not look quite like the one in the video game, but close enough. 


So much fun to paint!


The gallows is also a Reaper Bones piece of terrain. Super easy to paint, and just a great piece for the table. 


Overall a very successful painting experience this morning. I hope yours has been as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment