Sunday, July 1, 2018

#30Days30Miniatures - Day 8



Painting miniatures is always better with good friends.



For Day 8 of my #30Days30Miniatures challenge, I linked up with my friends Jon and Carl, via G+ Hangouts for the very first "Miniature Knitting Circle." We talked, painted, shared tips, talked about games we're playing, and just had a great couple of hours hanging out. 

Can't wait to do it again!



Cooper joined us as well as he finished up his first two entries into this challenge: his Chaos Knight and Skeleton. 


I worked on seven or eight miniatures myself, mostly doing a lot of washing. I chose to finish my Reaper Mouseling Knight


Some great detail on this little guy!


I can't wait to have another Miniature Knitting Circle! If you think you may be interested, let me know. Perhaps next Sunday again? 


No comments:

Post a Comment