Monday, July 2, 2018

#30Days30Miniatures - Day 9


If you thought that my work trip to Pittsburgh this week would stop my quest to complete the #30Days30Miniatures challenge, you'd be wrong...

... dead wrong.

To celebrate death and all things dead, check out these cool graveyard statue miniatures I did! So that I wouldn't miss a few days I packed up three of these Reaper Bones statues, some white and black paint, and a pair of brushes. I did the base coats yesterday, as well as a wash with watered down black ink. All I needed to do was a few layers of grey then snowy white dry brushing. 


I guess that's kind of cheating, since I was close to the end on both, but they still count for the challenge.

Actually, I was short on the grey that I wanted, so I stopped by Phantom of the Attic in Oakland, PA and picked up a few more pots of paint, as well as three new Reaper Bones: a barbarian, a minotaur, and a donkey. 


Thinking about adding these to the challenge.

Show me your Bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment