Tuesday, June 26, 2018

#30Days30Miniatures - Day 3



Day 3 of #30Days30Miniatures came with a weird request:

"I need tiny seashells." 

That's what I posted on Facebook earlier today. I wasn't happy with the giant, boring base on Evie's Reaper Sharkman, and I wanted to make this special miniature POP! Evie originally won the miniatures as a consolation prize for being a runner up in a Free RPG Day tournament funnel at Phantom of the Attic in Pittsburgh. I had to make it special.


Fortunately, Jennifer was able to find me a tiny seashell necklace that I cannibalized for basing material. I think it turned out well!


I should note, that if you're looking to play this badboy as a player character class in your home campaign, make sure to check out the D&D Creature Crucible: Night Howlers! Tons of Lycanthropes to try out. I've always wanted to play an all werecreature D&D game... some day. 

Here's some of the other work I did. I only painted for about an hour or so, but managed to get a good bit done. 


#30Days30Miniatures Days 1, 2, and 3!

Show me what you got!


No comments:

Post a Comment